Tuesday 15 September 2015

My expectations and how I realised them at SMSR- An article by Nayana Nanu, IIIrd semester SMSR

When I decided to pursue my MBA I was very particular about what I wanted from the institution I would be joining. My expectations were that the college should be a reputed one, have good experienced faculty, well equipped library, should have good placement record and to top it all should have conducive ambience for personal growth and development with likeminded people and guess what, I found all of the above in BVB SMSR.

Apart from this, the college has on offer the SIIT program which gives us unprecendented exposure to industry and also rural immersion program which provided us an opportunity to mingle with villagers and experience their life style.


I hope to graduate from BVB SMSR with flying colours and enter into the professional world with confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment